Lemon & Thyme Salmon + Raw Veggie Salad
This is our go-to Monday night meal. Which means it’s simultaneously our, “we ate too much over the weekend & I hate myself,” meal.
Lemon & Thyme Salmon
- 1.5 lb of salmon
- 2 medium sized lemons
- 2 sprigs or two teaspoons fennel and dill (I used fresh/dry but whatever’s clever)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Food processor or blender
- Preheat the oven to - gasp - 400*
- Combine your herbs, salt and olive oil in a good processor or blender.
- Lay the salmon on lightly greased trays and cover with herb mix
- Slice lemons thinly and lay on top of salmon
- Cook at 400* until opaque and flakey, about 15 minutes. I like to broil it on low for 5 at the end because I’m 🔥 like that, but you do you.